2.03.2011

New Beginnings...

Dipping my toes back into the blogging pool wasn't a matter of if, it was a matter of when.  I used to have a hilarious huge following blog that was regularly updated for a close-knit posse of readers in which I regaled them with tales from my days as a lingerie store manager. 

For those of you (if there are any of you) who would like to read the most intimate details of other people's lives, you can go here.  I highly suggest for the most laughter, you read the archives.

Now that I've pimped out my previous writing, please join me on my new adventure.  I've traded in sizing up boobs all day to venturing into "bake from home" territory all while being a slave stay-at-home mom to three diabolical hilarious little boys.  G just turned 2, and O is 9 months old.  Daddy's 30.  :)  Yes, I've technically got three kids.  As the only woman in a house full of men, things get a little crazy around here.  So crazy sometimes, that I felt the need to share and record it for blackmail material the memories years from now

Join me in the kitchen as I bake and experiment, the playroom as I pretend to be a pony, the living room where I'm a jungle gym, the dining room where I've got what feels like 6 extra arms and a target on my chest, and everything in between. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...